Thursday, May 28, 2009

My Webcast is Up!

I did a live webcast on May 14 for O'Reilly, based on material in my book The Google SketchUp Cookbook. The focus was mostly on presentation: styles, scenes, layers, and sectioning.

If you didn't see it live on the 14th, you can see the recording now.

For a bigger version, go to O'Reilly's site.

While you're watching, keep in mind that O'Reilly had just installed a new version of WebEx, the conferencing software they use for webcasts. And for some reason, I got kicked out of the webcast three or four times at the very beginning, though the first few minutes aren't part of the recording. It happens about 4 minutes in, and I come back after a minute or so. Also, the recording itself is a little choppy - it was smoother on my machine during the recording. I guess this is function of WebEx's recording settings.

The feedback was great, so maybe they'll have we do another one soon! It was quite fun.

Anyway, enjoy!

Anyone can design anything in 3D! www.3dvinci.net