Thursday, June 18, 2009

PDF Versions of Kids Books!

After a bunch of hours converting files and updating my shopping cart, I'm proud to say that all of the ModelMetricks and GeomeTricks books are available both in print and PDF.

The PDF's are printable, formatted for US Letter-sized paper (8.5" x 11"), and are also great for reading on-screen.

Teachers - summer is a perfect time to check out these materials and see how you can use them in your upcoming classes. Or get ideas for your own projects.

Parents - these books are a great way to prevent summer "brain drain," especially on a rainy summer day like we have here in DC today, when your kids aren't in camp or otherwise entertained. Would you rather your kids design interesting SketchUp models and learn some cool geometry, or plug into DS or Wii all day? (OK, I admit, if we had a Wii, I might be using it all day myself....)

Anyone can design anythign in 3D! www.3dvinci.net

No comments: