Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Want to Know What I Really Think?

Check out an online interview I did for CRSTE (Capitol Region for Technology in Education). The questions are mostly about the state of our schools, how technology is used and should be used, and of course, I talk about the materials I write.

CRSTE is a relatively new group, and seems off to a very strong start. It is spearheaded by Walter McKenzie, Assistant Superintendent for Technology, Arlington Public Schools (right down the road from me). Walter is a great guy (and very funny), and is going gangbusters to find ways to get more tech in tech ed. If you're in the DC Metro area, you need to visit CRSTE!

BTW, I love the name of the interview series "Profile Encourage." But I'm a sucker for any pun (which I understand is an indicator of how geeky one is).


Anyone can design anything in 3D! www.3dvinci.net

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon
Join our FREE Email Mailing List!




No comments: