Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Escher for Halloween

I got this model from a teacher named June Still-Flores, who created these triangular Escher tiles after working through one of our September Projects of the Month.


Here's part of what June wrote:
I want to thank you for all the information you have about Sketch up. We are a small school (www.parkviewchristian.net) and we have started a high school this year. Its very non-traditional...we have 2 full time freshmen that come all day monday thru friday, and we have 12 more homeschool kids that come in various times for various classes. This year I have become a teacher for the "electives" for our freshmen. I am using SketchUp for our graphic arts class. I have never used SketchUp till I started this class. Your projects are a Godsend for our class. I started to search for more information about SketchUp lesson plans and I am soooo glad I came upon your site. It has been informative and useful. I have subscribed to the projects of the month club, which we are using for our class projects. I have been working on the Escher Triangle project. It has taken me about 3 hours and lots of "undoing" but feel a sense of accomplishment now that I have done it.

Anyone can design anything in 3D! www.3dvinci.net

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon
Join our FREE Email Mailing List!




No comments: