Friday, February 26, 2010

Flying Sculpture

Jose Lazarte is an architecture teacher in Peru. He recently sent me this video, which he says he was able to create after reading my books:



I wish I could take all the credit for the techniques used here, but Jose was pretty original. The sculpture is located inside a giant sphere (which he found in the 3D Warehouse), painted with a sky material on the inside, and painted with a completely transparent material on the outside.

If you want to download this SketchUp model from the 3D Warehouse, click the image below.



The model has a number of scenes; click them one by one to change the view, or choose View / Animation / Play to run through all of the scenes.

I'm going to use this as one of my future project write-ups.


Anyone can design anything in 3D! www.3dvinci.net

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon
Join our FREE Email Mailing List!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog and your ressources are just great - Thank You!