Monday, June 14, 2010

New Book for Woodworkers

There is a huge SketchUp following among woodworkers, and all sorts of tutorials and websites have sprung up within that community. Now there's a new book that looks like a woodworker's dream: Woodworker's Guide to SketchUp 7 by Bob Lang.



It's an e-book that comes on CD, and there are embedded videos within the text - very cool. (And something I'd love to try if I had some free time...)

Here's a review I ran across, which makes me want a copy for myself, even though I haven't done any woodworking since high school shop class...

And it looks like you can get the book for $10 off until July 1 ($29.95 instead of $39.95).



Anyone can design anything in 3D! http://www.3dvinci.net/

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon
Join our FREE Email Mailing List!



No comments: