Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Spaceship Animation

Two posts down I showed what teacher Guzman Tierno did with a rocket model created from a student's drawing. I loved his animation of the rocket "flying" through space, so I use this idea for one of this month's Projects of the Month.

I found a spaceship model in the 3D Warehouse and an outer space picture from Google Images. The rest is done with styles and scenes. Here's my animation:


Check back in about a week to see the other two projects!




Anyone can design anything in 3D! http://www.3dvinci.net/

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon
Join our FREE Email Mailing List!



2 comments:

K Hester said...

I would love to see this, however, I cannot ... it shows up as blank.

Bonnie Roskes said...

You might have to install a plug-in? If you Firefox as your browser, it should tell you what plug-in is needed.