Tuesday, November 27, 2012

New Video: T-Square Fractal

It's been a while since I uploaded a video - I wish I had more time to make these!

 In our Projects of the Month from October, I included one on how to model the famous T-Square fractal. This prompted architect and professor Nicolai Steinø of Denmark's Aalborg University to share with me his method of creating this model.

The trick is scaling the original square component, and making a series of unique components that are progressively substituted for others. (Hard to explain, easy to show!)



The beauty of SketchUp components is how easy it is to change one to get a whole new look to your model.

Enjoy!
Anyone can design anything in 3D! http://www.3dvinci.net/

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon
Join our FREE Email Mailing List!


No comments: